Product Descriptiongo to site
brand name cialis overnight Tropica Aquarium Soil is a complete bottom layer, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer The grain size of 2-3 mm makes it easy for planting Aquarium Soil ensures proper growth and stimulates red colourspropecia and loss of muscle mass
http://theallen.com/?search=cialis-professional-100-mg free levitra professional trial How to use the product
- Aquarium Soil ensures good and active growth from the beginning, and boosts the red plant shades.
- It is a complete substrate, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer.
- Aquarium Soil is further an active bottom layer that lowers the pH value and slightly affects the water chemistry. We recommend that you change 25-50% of the water min. twice a week during the first 4 weeks after establishing the aquarium.
- How do I calculate the quantity of Soil or Soil Powder needed for my tank?
- Measure your tank’s length and width in cm, for example 90 x 60 cm. Consider the thickness of the bottom layer you want, e.g. 8 cm. Make the layer thicker towards the rear wall for a great visual effect! The calculation to do is length x width x layer divided by 1000.
- In our example, 90 x 60 x 8/1000 = 43,2 L Soil/Soil Powder needed.